Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Must Wedding Crash

My favorite movie of all time is Wedding Crashers. Everyone has a movie that they will watch over and over again and never get sick of it and for me this is the movie. I can honestly say, sometimes I live for that movie. After a terrible day where things are only going to get worse the next day, I'll walk over to the DVD collection pull out wedding crashers and disappear into a life of pure joy.
        If you really think about weddings, they really work out for the guests. Free food, drink (hopefully open bar...don't be cheap folks you know you always RSVP when you know its an open bar) smiles, pictures, friends, music, dance. Even if you really hate the bride or maybe the groom or some family member who cares! Ignore them or just cut them down as you stick a piece of free medium rare strip steak down your throat and wash it down with your favorite free bar drink! what's not to love? And do I even need to preach to all the single guys and girls out there looking to get a little crazy with some strange ass? What is a better atmosphere then a wedding to find hot man or women usually dressed extremely well that is surrounded by joy and laughter? Its like fishing with grenades! Knock back a few shots at the bar wait for a song where dancing is a subconscious thought and pull the trigger on that man or women you have been "eye fucking the shit out of" all night. As Vince Vaughn would say it "Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly! It's Wedding Season!" Not really, is fall but its something to
look forward to!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!






Just the Tip.

5 comments:

  1. I still don't understand why people love that movie so much. I guess we'll just have to disagree. Something about Owen Wilson in any movie just bothers the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to get a kick out of Owen Wilson, even though he plays the same character in every movie (same with Vince Vaughn). I've always wondered if I could pull of a wedding crash. In the movie it seems like a piece of cake. I'm sure people attempted it after that movie came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghostbusters is my "never get tired of it" movie.

    I haven't been to a wedding since I was four and all of these stupid wedding shows on TV make me really jealous. Everything looks like so much fun! And weddings come in so many different styles these days, no longer the cookie-cut tradition of our parents' generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen the movie but I have been to enough weddings to know that most of what you said is true. Sometimes it's all about the food and the booze. The bride and groom? eh..they're just window dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much enthusiasm here; it's like an advertising for something that can't be bought. It makes me want my friends to get married, even though, if you know someone that well, you're gonna end up paying for the food and drink via a gift of some sort.

    ReplyDelete