Tuesday, December 6, 2011

keep or trash?

I think I will keep my blog. I wonder if anyone else will too? For me its like this mysterious answer that will never get answered and that is will people in this class years from now still look at my blog or read any of my posts? If students keep their blog I don't know if I will check them or read what they post. I might I just have to see. I like the idea of keeping it because I think it will be like my escape writing place. What I mean, is when I'm bored on my computer I might just just off the old Browning Boy Blog and through up a new thought or occurrence. This might even turn into a little personal E-journal for me. But, I think it all depends on my grade. If I receive a really shitty grade for this class I might in pure anger delete it so I don't have to keep that memory of bad work. Maybe I might keep this blog just so I can post really ridiculous and weird stuff or fun facts and see if I get any readers to respond. Or maybe if I want I can be a creep and see if I can reel in a person from around the world and creep on them or comment on their blog. hahahaha oh! the weird things I can do with this bitch. So psyched.  

3 comments:

  1. I might keep mine, not sure. It can't really hurt on the one hand, to keep it around just in case I feel like throwing one up. I'd probably keep reading everyone's blog from class if they kept posting on them, I certainly have nothing better to do at 5am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intend to keep mine, although I'll be updating it using my other account. I'll probably continue to check for updates on the rest of the class's blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say keep it! I'll link it to my regular one :) Who knows? You may gain a reader or two around the world.

    ReplyDelete